September 6, 2008

Crafting 101

John's new fun, carving leather. I think he was inspired by the ranch and Jackson Hole. He's having a ton of fun with it and really has a knack for it!


This is my never ending sweater. I've put the sleeves on twice, I've redone the front placket twice. At one point it was a cardigan with buttons down the front but I thought it looked too boxy, so I switch to one button on the side. I made one more minor change after this picture was taken. I think I'm done. What should have taken a month has taken me about 2 months but I learned a lot so it's all good.

Last weekend I made Cooper a fall sweater. He seems to like it and gets all snugly when he has it on. I know, I know, I need to make Rosie and Rocket one too but they are gigantic compared to Coops, it would take me months!

Try and spot the frog on the Basil...

Rose toes!
Rock snores...
Rocket toes!

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit