You got it, sunshine! Yes after the dumping yesterday the sky cleared to a beautiful blue sky. You'll have to imagine it, cause I didn't take pictures of it. BUT, it really was lovely.Martha's new crafting book arrived at the book store today. I broke my new year's resolution and bought a book, this book in fact. Just one really big luscious book filled with all things craft. Not only is it big but it is designed page by page and filled with wonderful well art directed images! I say, most excellent indeed!
Tomatoes, that has got to be a sign spring is just around the corner, and planting season comes right after that. This grouping was just too pretty not to be photographed. John found the piece of wood in our wood pile. Rustic and weathered, just they way we like it!
And what's with the polka-dots, well, I really like them!

No comments:
Post a Comment