Have you ever considered selling these on Etsy? I am in love with the sweet bunnies!! Would you be willing to make some for me to purchase as an Easter gift for my friend's baby?
I love these bunnies too! Were they pattern from a book? I discovered 'Tilda's' series not so long ago and she is the author of many pattern books for plush toys. I was making a bunny halfway just 2 months ago but I got bored and put it aside and it became an UFO and went back to sewing for LT. :)
3 comments:
Have you ever considered selling these on Etsy? I am in love with the sweet bunnies!! Would you be willing to make some for me to purchase as an Easter gift for my friend's baby?
Of course, I would do anything for you! just let me know what you want I love making stuff!
I love these bunnies too! Were they pattern from a book? I discovered 'Tilda's' series not so long ago and she is the author of many pattern books for plush toys. I was making a bunny halfway just 2 months ago but I got bored and put it aside and it became an UFO and went back to sewing for LT. :)
Post a Comment