December 4, 2007

Cold gray day!

And more snow fell (today)...another 6 inches. John cleaned up the driveway twice then gave up. I can't blame him, it's a ton of work, only to turn around and have to do it again. On the flip side, it's really pretty especially from the inside looking out. This picture is from our front window (those are lamps hanging down from the ceiling) looking out towards the street...what street?!

In another post I will have to share images of the dogs in the snow, wearing their coats and boots. It's hysterical, Rue loves the snow and gets right into the snow banks, rolling and dancing around in the snow. How do I know he loves it, well I don't, but he wags his tail and I could swear he has a big wide open smile on his face when he is frolicking in the snow.

John asked me where this Dachshund pin came from. Well, it was given to me by my Mom when I was 10. I don't think I have worn it since then but it's pretty cute so I thought I would share it with you. Yes, I wore him to work today...fancy!

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit