I almost hesitating to admit we have another dog...puppy. It's just four dogs, two per adult so really it isn't too bad...are you passing judgement on me? Two will be tiny dogs that hardly add up to a dog. I'd like to promise I won't do it again but it's hard. Both Tag and Coops are from the Humane Society and really needed homes. I have to say they are both perfect. Tag is our latest, he's a pure breed Jack Russell Terrier, just coming up on 14 weeks and boy is he smart. He's almost completely potty trained after two weeks with us! He is such a sweet boy, loves sitting on our lap, I guess that is the same as Cooper! So much love!
The boys, they like to pal around!
Anytime is sleepy time when you are a puppy!
Young boys, they are friends and roll and tumble together!
Can I say "please" as in please vote and make the right choice!
Fast walking!
The leaves are turning but the temperatures are perfect for walking!


Home Sweet Home!
Always a challenge to work on a project with dogs, I'm so popular with my four legged friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment