
How do waffles sound?
Um, really good, but do you remember the mess you make with waffles?
Yep, but they are so good, let's have them this morning.
(how our conversation went this morning)
Um, really good, but do you remember the mess you make with waffles?
Yep, but they are so good, let's have them this morning.
(how our conversation went this morning)

Okay, the first waffle was a disaster, I think that's always a given when making waffles.
It split in half, so we had to gently pick it out of the waffle maker.
The pups thought it was delicious - no waste there!
It split in half, so we had to gently pick it out of the waffle maker.
The pups thought it was delicious - no waste there!

Coops is really happy to help with waffles!

This is a chicken salt and pepper set I found at "The Antique Loft".
Aren't they cute? One had a glued tail so the total cost was $5.
This is the only store I have found here in Minneapolis that rivals Lakewood in ATL.
It's just full of all kinds of treasures!
Aren't they cute? One had a glued tail so the total cost was $5.
This is the only store I have found here in Minneapolis that rivals Lakewood in ATL.
It's just full of all kinds of treasures!


Love, love, love this issue. Crafts galore!



2 comments:
I love your blog! So stylish and full of interesting pictures and activities, the kind I like. Like knitting and sewing, cooking, shopping at the farmer's market. We had a lamp like yours in our living room when I was a kid. I'm going through old photo albums to see if I can spot it. I'm jealous, lucky girl.
xoxo Teresa
Teresa you are so kind, thank you for your sweet comments!
Cathe
Post a Comment