
Here's an incredibly great read. If you like true stories
and insight on an honest life then check out this book -
Coop a year of poultry, pigs and parenting.
I have really enjoyed it!
Another book that really delighted me is "My Life in France"
by Julia Child and her nephew Alex Prud'homme.
I would have taken a picture of it's cover and uploaded it
but I'm a little disgusted that the publisher swapped covers
and used images from the movie Julie and Julia
(or whatever it was called). By the way it was a "fine" movie but
it has nothing to do with this book. The old cover with
Julia and Paul on the cover is much more fitting in my mind.
and insight on an honest life then check out this book -
Coop a year of poultry, pigs and parenting.
I have really enjoyed it!
Another book that really delighted me is "My Life in France"
by Julia Child and her nephew Alex Prud'homme.
I would have taken a picture of it's cover and uploaded it
but I'm a little disgusted that the publisher swapped covers
and used images from the movie Julie and Julia
(or whatever it was called). By the way it was a "fine" movie but
it has nothing to do with this book. The old cover with
Julia and Paul on the cover is much more fitting in my mind.

No comments:
Post a Comment