
The pile of felt balls grows and grows...





Here we are, all made into ornaments hanging from the twig tree.
I think I'm done, with this project, now on to the next project.
Oh, snow on Friday, clear blue skies today!
Temperatures have definitely dropped and it is feeling much more winter-like.
I can accept the cold in December. I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain
around Christmas and my excitement for shopping is at an all time low. I wish
I had time to make everything, that would be a ton of fun! But then again!
I think I'm done, with this project, now on to the next project.
Oh, snow on Friday, clear blue skies today!
Temperatures have definitely dropped and it is feeling much more winter-like.
I can accept the cold in December. I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain
around Christmas and my excitement for shopping is at an all time low. I wish
I had time to make everything, that would be a ton of fun! But then again!

No comments:
Post a Comment