
I just completed this hat. I found the pattern on Purl SoHo's website.
Super fun to make and pretty fast too!
Super fun to make and pretty fast too!


I've flipped the hat inside-out to show the interior, isn't it cool looking?
Kind of honeycomb like.
Kind of honeycomb like.
Somehow Cooper ends up being in all my pictures.
He likes the camera and he likes to pose.
I finished the scarf too. I just used leftover yarns to make it.
Four days and two projects complete! Now that feels very good!

We were preparing for a walk and I thought John looked rather handsome
so I caught the moment. We coated up the pups and took a nice long walk.
It was a little brisk, mid 20's and the snow was coming down lightly.
It felt wonderful to be outside moving.
It's just the right amount of cold (if dressed right)!
so I caught the moment. We coated up the pups and took a nice long walk.
It was a little brisk, mid 20's and the snow was coming down lightly.
It felt wonderful to be outside moving.
It's just the right amount of cold (if dressed right)!

No comments:
Post a Comment