
We are getting our fare share of weather.
I love it, it feels so like Christmas!
I love it, it feels so like Christmas!



Tag is very excited over the thought of Santa Claus,
he's a little tired of waiting!
he's a little tired of waiting!


Some fancy wrap!
A National Geographic poster of Mount Everest turned into wrapping paper!
A National Geographic poster of Mount Everest turned into wrapping paper!


Craft project 105 - make a bird's nest (or 5 in my case!)

Retro ornaments with the felt ball combo! I ran out of the silver balls,
hard to find multiples so I'll continue to add more next year. By the way,
this is our very small Christmas tree, maybe 24" tall at most. I love it,
easy up and easy down! Everything becomes kind of miniature and cute!
hard to find multiples so I'll continue to add more next year. By the way,
this is our very small Christmas tree, maybe 24" tall at most. I love it,
easy up and easy down! Everything becomes kind of miniature and cute!


I also found retro felt reindeer. They looked like they are from the 50's!



Now this is really fun. Someone at work found a blog
with instruction on how to make a catalog Christmas tree.
Immediately when I saw it, it took me back to craft time as a kid.
I remember making these trees and spray painting them.
They are so cool and fun to make! Quite the happy memory!
with instruction on how to make a catalog Christmas tree.
Immediately when I saw it, it took me back to craft time as a kid.
I remember making these trees and spray painting them.
They are so cool and fun to make! Quite the happy memory!

In case you don't know, I love (LOVE) consignment shopping. I found these UGG boots at a consignment shop. Yes I have big feet, but I'm tall so it makes sense. I love these boots and they were a bargin. The previous owner must have been moving away from the cold country
otherwise why get a rid of them? I'm smitten with them, I want to wear them to bed cause they are so darn toasty, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!


No comments:
Post a Comment