
Slippers are on the typical list of good gifts for
everybody, probably right up there with pajamas.
But don't underestimate the thrill of a good pair of slippers like these.
Imagine waking up to -5ยบ outside which puts indoors somewhere in
the mid 50's range and a snugly pair of slippers right by your bedside.
In my book that's a big win!
Don't care if they aren't cute, I'm beyond cute,
I want warmth! And why not wear three sweaters and a
down vest at the same time, sounds toasty to me!
everybody, probably right up there with pajamas.
But don't underestimate the thrill of a good pair of slippers like these.
Imagine waking up to -5ยบ outside which puts indoors somewhere in
the mid 50's range and a snugly pair of slippers right by your bedside.
In my book that's a big win!
Don't care if they aren't cute, I'm beyond cute,
I want warmth! And why not wear three sweaters and a
down vest at the same time, sounds toasty to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment