This is how the day started leading up to the dinner…or lunch or supper. Never sure what the appropriate time is for the Thanksgiving feast!
More snow yesterday and this morning. When I got up it was around 7 degrees and at the height of the day I think it reached 16 degrees. Oh yes this is just fall. On the bright side, look how beautiful it is, crisp blue sky, sparkling landscape, it really can be pretty amazing here!



Robyn and Coty! Robyn flew in from Chicago yesterday to spend Thanksgiving with us, I'm so happy she is here!
Coops is loving the sun and the fire in the fireplace. He perches on the top of the couch. Yes, like a cat. He's a big fan of green beans (unlike a cat) and that's what I think he is pondering, will I get any of those yummy green beans??


My favorite, pumpkin pie!
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!



1 comment:
Happy blog anniversary! I love getting to llok at your art/life. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Post a Comment