November 15, 2010

Vintage trousers


Aren't these cute? Straight out of the 40's.
I found them on Eva Pattern's website:
http://www.evadress.com/ladies.html
I'll have to get my courage up to make these (pants, not overalls although cute too). I'm really afraid of pants. Maybe it's something I'll tackle over the holidays, along with my long list of other patterns. I have very few obligations when the holidays come around since our family is so far away. I've given up on traveling during this time, it's just to hectic and the prices get crazy for a plane ticket or 3.

Did you hear that all US airports now have full body scanners? So the options are a full body scan or a hand search. What an invasion of privacy. I get it but I really hate it. I'm not sure what I would do if I was pulled aside, I guess the body scan although the radiation is suppose to be very high. In the process of making it safe we kill ourselves…why oh why?

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit