January 30, 2011

Fetch

My sewing efforts were dismal this weekend…I really crashed and burned. I made a lot, a lot of blah, ugly, bad, bad, bad, disappointing stuff. I actually walked away with a self imposed time out.

On a more productive note, not that I have any control over the weather but the sun came out today after some snow fell this morning. It was beautiful. We took Stella out to chase sticks. I should have chased sticks too, I would have been more productive!

I started something new today that I feel much better about. I'm about a third of the way through the pattern. I'm hoping I will like it better than the thing I made yesterday. The "thing" did not get beyond a muslin test but darn it, it took a lot of time and I really hated the way the pattern was written and so many other details to do with this project just set me off. I suppose having disasters is actually a really good thing, isn't that some indication that you are learning or not learning (depending who you are)?






So for the weather report, it is Minnesota and that's about all we think about around here, seriously…snow starting tonight continuing through tomorrow and ending Tuesday. The commute to work and home is suppose to be slow going…NPR please entertain me!

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit