February 6, 2011

My friend Jimdog

See the guy looking into the camera? That's my friend Jim, all these people are my friends. This is an old picture, from 1995 and we were celebrating Coty's arrival (my daughter). I recently found out that Jim passed away on a flight from London to Los Angeles. I know, this is a very sad story so far. As I think about Jim I remember this really awesome guy that was funnier than funny and lived each day to the fullest. He laughed all the time, cracked jokes and was very passionate about his art. He was spiritual in his own way and loved nature and people. He was an exceptional human being. There is no logic to his passing. I get that, but I feel so compelled to find happiness in everyday as he has taught me, so if I ask you "are you happy", I sincerely hope you are. Find happiness my friend, it's the right thing to do and it feels good and it contagious!

These are two lovely ladies I worked with at the time and they too were friends with Jim. I have lost contact with Jennifer but continue to hear from Teresa. I'm so thankful they were part of the fun.

This is a really cute card Jim made me for my birthday. The old gang signed the card, which I cherish to this day.

Funny I found this post-it note from Jim. He was known as Jimdog…by everyone who knew him.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Cathe. This is a beautiful tribute to your friend.

 

avandia class action lawsuit