Yes, John is cranking on all kind of projects while I just sit around doing whatever I'm doing, apparently nothing productive. He made this really awesome shirt. He was not thrilled with it when he completed it but once he put it on it really fit him nicely and looked rather smart (if I do say). He added some really nice details, such as pipping. I think he is really warming up to this shirt, as he should, it's really nice. The fabric is from SR Harris and we both are unsure what the content is. The fabric used for the pipping and snaps are from the stash. The pattern is New Look. John made a muslin first and made many alterations to the pattern for fit. He totally gets it. I'm so impressed!


1 comment:
OMG! I just realized that your husband can sew! You said that he was hogging your sewing room and now I know! wow! i would love it if my husband can sew! HOw did he learn? And piping too, oh my!
Post a Comment