When we were young we played memory. This was a really entertaining game mostly because the graphics on the cards were so great. When I was home over the holidays I asked Mom if I could have the game. On closer inspection I found that this game was produced in 1966 and some of the images were used from "House of Cards" by Charles Eames. Who would have thought?! I know if my sister is reading this she's thinking this game was given to her, true enough. I'll share more in another post!
January 15, 2008
The game of Memory
When we were young we played memory. This was a really entertaining game mostly because the graphics on the cards were so great. When I was home over the holidays I asked Mom if I could have the game. On closer inspection I found that this game was produced in 1966 and some of the images were used from "House of Cards" by Charles Eames. Who would have thought?! I know if my sister is reading this she's thinking this game was given to her, true enough. I'll share more in another post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment