
Okay so something is a miss with blogspot tonight. It doesn't want to let me upload my images. How I love a new challenge!
If the picture was available it would be of a bouquet of flowers given to me by my new team at Target. We went on vacation and on my return I started a new job (July 22). It was the perfect way to start a new job in my current company, go away for a week and come back to a new position. I'm all of four days into it and I feels so refreshed. Okay I had to move to a new location and packing was less then fun although I had not collected much "stuff" so it was a pretty easy pack once I actually focused on it. Tomorrow I will sit in my new space (yes just another cubical, but still it's new to me) and unpack.
I finally got the image to upload. I think it's the operator who made an error not the program. If you think the flowers look a little tired, they are. I received them last Monday and now it's Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment