What a perfect weekend, starting with three days to kick-back and relax. Although it was the fourth of July we really didn't do anything special, we ate outside and enjoyed the evening. I've been on a sewing roll. I'm not sure if it's good or bad. I get this bug to make something and next thing I know I'm digging in and making "it". In fact this has been going on for three consecutive weekends, basically a shirt a weekend. The third shirt to be shown at a later date (in the wash).The pups joined in on the sewing party. It just happens the room that Bernina (sewing machine) lives in is also the coolest spot in the house. Not to say the pups don't just want to hang out with me but the cool temperatures and a big fluffy dog bed are mighty attractive!
The Hawaiian shirt is for our party at the ranch. It's suppose to be very comfy, yes I suppose like a muumuu...and what's wrong with that? It's all about comfort! Add a pair of shorts and I'm good to go!
The other shirt is more tunic like. I found the fabric on-line and then the pattern. Sometimes things work in reverse. The name of the fabric is "slope park" (you know, in Brooklyn).
Oh yes, and then there is Cooper, Mighty Bitey, Little Man...Coops the Poops! Need I say more about Coops, he was with me all weekend long taking care of business, all kinds of business and all about being the center of attention, such the youngest child syndrome!




No comments:
Post a Comment