Another craft project. I had a request for baby owls, sounds simple enough. My first owl (not seen here) was named Frankenowl, he didn't make the cut, nor did round 2. Lots of pattern revisions, I know…really? Such a simple shape, how can you possibly have issues? Oh if only I had the guts to share rounds 1 and 2.September 4, 2010
Owlies
Another craft project. I had a request for baby owls, sounds simple enough. My first owl (not seen here) was named Frankenowl, he didn't make the cut, nor did round 2. Lots of pattern revisions, I know…really? Such a simple shape, how can you possibly have issues? Oh if only I had the guts to share rounds 1 and 2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am curious and intrigued. Well done though. These are lovely. I have seen the like here and there online and have thought, "I should try, how hard could it be?" You have given me pause...
Post a Comment