September 18, 2010

Project ideas

Have you seen this magazine? It's packed with juicy good ideas. I think the magazine itself is way over priced but I still couldn't resist…why is that?! Never mind, I have it now, I'm done with guilting myself for buying a $15 magazine (oh really!).

You are right, if you make projects from this magazine the price goes down and the value goes up…does that logic really work here?

I love this pullover retro shirt. Correct I do not have any children at the size of this little boy BUT, couldn't this pattern be sized up for an adult? I was thinking it would be a very nice birthday gift for someone…someone I know really well and sleeps in my bed. Ah-ha, that guy!

More to come on this adventure! Yes I printed out the pattern at full size and sized up. And yes the magazine still costed $15, but now I'm seeing real value in it! More value to come!

1 comment:

Virginia H. said...

I'll bet the skills from your latest Treadle class will come in handy for this project! Love it.

 

avandia class action lawsuit