Finally, finally, finally summer has hit Minnesota! It's stinking hot in a really good humid way! Few people love the heat around here, a bunch of polar bears they are! I, being the lizard I am, love it! I mean I LOVE IT! You can be lazy, you can hang out on the deck (or rock), and you can talk smart, what could possibly be better? Sure you get all mosquito bitten up, you get all sweaty, you're h-o-t! But it's lovely, really it is! In case you have forgotten it gets down to -15ยบ or lower in January for about 10 days straight…this, right now is just plain joyful! Embrace the heat people, sing at the top of your lungs. This is pure and simple joy!And with joy I head to my favorite place…St. Paul's Farmer's Market…we purchased to many veggies. What the heck are we thinking, who cares! It's fresh vegetables people! Within 50 miles radius of St. Paul and it's absolutely beautiful! I think it is one of the best places to take a camera and spy on the vegetables and flowers…they don't really care! And to make it more interesting throw in a few unique characters if you dare! What a great outing!





Back home, a little bouquet of flowers I purchased from my favorite vendor. She is always there with her bouquets, quite bent over and appears to be as strong as a rock. This is what I love about Minnesota, it's homegrown and quite sweet!
Here are all the pictures, enjoy! http://www.flickr.com/photos/stellagirl/sets/72157627101648950/




1 comment:
Oh yummy... I really want to visit the farmers market. And oh what fun, when you get home and get to eat all this yummy food..
The flower bouquet is just beautiful.. Enjoy in your pretty hot weather... Have fun.
Post a Comment