
Another introduction, here's Necchi.
She's new but old, that is, new to me but on the older side of technology.
I believe she is vintage 1951.
You ask, how did I come by her…a friend at work gave her to me.
He had hoped to sew a vinyl seat with Necchi but found it too difficult.
In the end he located a craftsperson with vinyl sewing abilities and it
all worked out. I have not leaped into the world of Necchi yet.
I hear her tension can be challenging which is one of my personal
short comings with sewing. She's a very pretty machine, lots of
chrome and sparkle. She's camped out on my worktable tempting me!
She's new but old, that is, new to me but on the older side of technology.
I believe she is vintage 1951.
You ask, how did I come by her…a friend at work gave her to me.
He had hoped to sew a vinyl seat with Necchi but found it too difficult.
In the end he located a craftsperson with vinyl sewing abilities and it
all worked out. I have not leaped into the world of Necchi yet.
I hear her tension can be challenging which is one of my personal
short comings with sewing. She's a very pretty machine, lots of
chrome and sparkle. She's camped out on my worktable tempting me!



No comments:
Post a Comment