May 29, 2010

Snippet of stuff


Here's my Schoolhouse tunic (from an early post) on me. It's very comfortable and I'm very please with it. I call it no frills dressing (with pockets)!



The front yard. John made a new mailbox and took the old rotted posts and stuck them in the garden. I really like them and I'm glad they have a second life in the yard!



I found this tote at a craft fair; www.craftstravaganza.com. I wish I remembered to get the information on the person who made it. They did a really nice job, lots of internal pockets and details.

By the way "found" means "purchased" and now living with me.



I found this cute tote at the Urban Craft Center in Santa Monica (on Main Street); http://www.theurbancraftcenter.com/ The brand is Bungalow 360. I fell in love with the cute graphic whale pattern. So enough totes!



Such a friendly looking whale, with a smile!

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit