
Yes another tunic! This pattern is from Sew Liberated,
the name of the pattern is Schoolhouse Tunic.
I bought it right from their website at: www.sewliberated.com
I have to say it was a very satisfying project.
I added pockets and a little button closure - little details.
I started it on Monday night and finished it today.
It probably took about 4 hours including the cutting.
I had a serger encounter that slowed me down
but once it was re-threaded all the tension issues went away.
A lot like rebooting a computer!
I had this fabric in my stash.
I bought it from a really fun store in Northfield, called Digs,
here's the link: http://shopdigs.com/homepage.htm
They have all kinds of goodies including extensive designer fabrics.
the name of the pattern is Schoolhouse Tunic.
I bought it right from their website at: www.sewliberated.com
I have to say it was a very satisfying project.
I added pockets and a little button closure - little details.
I started it on Monday night and finished it today.
It probably took about 4 hours including the cutting.
I had a serger encounter that slowed me down
but once it was re-threaded all the tension issues went away.
A lot like rebooting a computer!
I had this fabric in my stash.
I bought it from a really fun store in Northfield, called Digs,
here's the link: http://shopdigs.com/homepage.htm
They have all kinds of goodies including extensive designer fabrics.


No comments:
Post a Comment