Yes three times over this is Sorbetto again…not only did I have seconds but now thirds! This time I sized it down (one size) and added back darts for a slimmer fit. My dear friend Judy gave me this yummy yellow polka dotted fabric otherwise known as Bud-ha! And I used tatting or lace from my Mother-in-law's stash. I rather like this one too.
Did I hear you ask, will I make another Sorbetto…ummm maybe! They tend to be very comfortable and great on a warm summery day and apparently I like them enough to hang them in the trees!


3 comments:
So sweet ! I just love it th name and it came from our friend Judy ! xx
How pretty Miss Cathe.. YOu did a great job.. I sure MISS you.. my week and then your week [ugh 2 wks] having withdrawals.hahaha.
Hope your enjoying Maine. Judy
Cathe .. I love the polka dot blouse.The sorbetto pattern was just perfect for this.. I love the lace detail.. so pretty..
and what about the beautiful clothes hanger?? Did you make that? I love it. Judy
Post a Comment