June 5, 2011

mid day sun…

…is the worst time to shoot photos and I know better but when you want to go, you just have to take camera in hand and go! These photos were pretty flat so I did some pixel pushing to bring life back into them. Living in the Midwest…and I can hardly believe I'm saying that since I've lived here for about 5 minutes of my entire life (so far) there are farms and more farms. Nordic and German influence is big in this area. All I can say, Northern Euro types are hardy folk (I am not hardy).

Sorry if this feels repetitive, I'm repetitive…








Okay from this point I get a little overdone with the pixels, which for the love of PhotoShop and filters is a lot of fun (for me)!







1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

so pretty.. enjoying seeing all your pretty photos.. Judy

 

avandia class action lawsuit