June 19, 2011

A little of this and a little of that…

Cute little sewing odds and ends all vintage/antiques. The puppy is a measuring tape with the tape being his tail. These are a few "Maine" treasures.

Nothing like snuggling with a warm puppy!

What I made today, Simplicity 2512. Fun skirt with pockets! Yes I know, the phone is not really plugged in, and it has a rotary dial…!

Hello Cooper! He decided pockets are nice but a sweet puppy is even better. And I would agree!

2 comments:

Debi said...

LOVE these photos! The skirt is amazing...love the pockets and the waistband! PUPPY is so cute! What a doll! Really cool minatures too...love that the dog is a tape measure!

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Cathe,
this skirt is my favorite... I just love it. It looks great on you.. And Cooper is enjoying the photo shoot too..
The little dog tape measure is adorable. love the pin cushions..Great finds.. Judy

 

avandia class action lawsuit