Yes, if these two items look familiar in an already pattern-made kind of a way, they are. I'm terrible about wanting to recreate what I have already made. Maybe even obsessive in a way…I can make it better, I can make it different, I can make it AGAIN! And so there you have it…again, the Sorbetto top and Ginger skirt by Colette. And yes, I can truly say I love both of these patterns. Why, because they have latitude to add and subtract and make it your own. And come on Sorbetto is a free pattern, that alone makes the love all that more intense, seriously!
Yes, I'm both happy and satisfied, but never done with a pattern…just for right now I might put them aside but…
Yesterday this top was looking like a basketball jersey, or so I was told…which I appreciate, really I do. Not that it looked ugly, but lack luster. So the vast white eyelet became a playing field for more embellishments. Personally I like it (now) so that has to count for something… 

4 comments:
I love the top! I just downloaded that Sorbetto pattern this afternoon.
So incredibly gorgeous, as always Cathe!
Such a pretty version of Sorbetto. I have downloaded my pattern and hope to sew mine soon.
Can't wait to see what you all do with the Sorbetto!
Post a Comment