May 30, 2011

sewing plans

Too many sewing plans I think! Here are some fabric combinations for Sorbetto (Colette's free pattern).




Fun retro patterns. Not sure 70s and 80s make vintage but they certainly can be retro!

My favorite "That Girl"!



4 comments:

Debi said...

Fabulous patterns and fabric matches!!

Ns said...

HA! I guess Marlo's Corner was full of deranged Barbie dolls. I do like the shirt though.

Cathe said...

Yes Marlo has some serious google eyes and a really big head…umm yes just like Barbie! the pattern was $1 I couldn't resist, because it's funny and the top has something good going on.

Amanda said...

Ooh you have the Chantilly - the pattern I bought, double checked the sizing and decided I probably couldn't figure the grading out! I'm really looking forward to what your super powered super talent makes with all these amazing pattern and fabric matches!

 

avandia class action lawsuit