May 15, 2011

Growing up with E and B

I love these family photos, and find them so interesting to dream about. These are my in-law's early family pictures, aren't they something? My Mother-in-law had three children and she looks so at ease and picture perfect! I want the secret to how she pulled this off! And on top of that they lived in the US and then in Europe! What a life!!
















2 comments:

marcy harriell | oonaballoona said...

isn't it funny, we are all so charmed by the past, with all our technology, we all have hipstomatic and instagram to vintage our photos up, and every cellphone rings on the classic bell tone...

love these photos. was just with a new mom of two... i think she'd like the secret of your mom-in-law too...

Ns said...

LOL. These are such a glamorous contrast to some of my very Southern and grumpy-looking family pics. I'll have to dig some up.

 

avandia class action lawsuit