May 2, 2011

New Floors

Slowly "we" wrangle this house into order. Okay please note I put "we" in quotes, I have nothing to do with any effort made on this house other than to say "great idea"! So here's the new floor in the dinning room | living room. Perhaps we could use an area rug to break up the sea of wood but that will need to come later! Thank you John, again and again!

3 comments:

marcy harriell | oonaballoona said...

GOR. GE. OUS.

i kind of hate you right now. i'm currently sprawled on our refinished wood floors, looking at the grand canyon of crevices in the wood planks that have been sanded to within a millimeter of their lives.

Cathe said...

You have no idea how many years we have been "talking" about these dang floors! I know all about the grand canyon of planks! Too funny, all I can say is it takes time…so much time!

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Absolutely beautiful..Tell John he did an excellent job.Love it.. [You didnt tell me ,you were getting remodeling done..I just accidently saw this post.ha]

 

avandia class action lawsuit