I love this picture of my Mom and Ophelia (her cat). When I look at my hands I see my Mom's hands which gives me a lot of comfort. The ring I'm wearing is my Mom's. She bought it in the late 70's at an art fair. She wore it non-stop for many years. I found it in her jewelry box and asked her if I could have it. I now wear it all the time and like our hand connection, this ring also connects me to my Mom. I think at times daughters forget how important Mothers are, all Mothers and Mother-in-Laws! They are so important and form the people we are in so many wonderful ways.April 24, 2011
Mom and Ophelia
I love this picture of my Mom and Ophelia (her cat). When I look at my hands I see my Mom's hands which gives me a lot of comfort. The ring I'm wearing is my Mom's. She bought it in the late 70's at an art fair. She wore it non-stop for many years. I found it in her jewelry box and asked her if I could have it. I now wear it all the time and like our hand connection, this ring also connects me to my Mom. I think at times daughters forget how important Mothers are, all Mothers and Mother-in-Laws! They are so important and form the people we are in so many wonderful ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How very beautiful...So well said...I want you to know..it brought tears to my eyes. thankyou for sharing. Judy
Oh Judy, I think we share so much!
Post a Comment