April 22, 2011

Patterns Galore!


Here's the line up in no real order. I would like to make *all* of these through the summer but it's a pretty ambitious list that probably won't get completely done. Sadly there are a few outstanding patterns I would like to add to this list…!

Many of the vintage patterns are from Etsy and ebay. The first one is from my friend Judy, so nice of her to send it to me!

More to come!

Currently in the works…

Oh boy Colette's latest pattern arrived in the mail today! I know, what's the rush there are so many patterns here!


John asked me if I would seriously make overall, to which I said "yes" but had intended to make the pants…then he said they are cute. Yes the overalls are very cute!










1 comment:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Cathe,
I just love all the patterns.. I really like that Simplicity dress pattern ,that has the square neckline and is striped..
all these pretty pattens..really makes me want to head to Ebay and Etsy..oooh....
Can't wait to see what becomes of all these pretty things.. Happy Sewing. Judy

 

avandia class action lawsuit