I'm doing the sew-along over at A Fashionable Stitch: http://www.afashionablestitch.com/2011/categories/fun-stuff-for-you/the-sewalong-for-beginners/ and I have to say I'm having a love affair with this pattern. It's just the perfect amount of everything. I have one more in the works…for now! I'm trying a striped fabric on a bias, more to come!
These are my little doodle embroidery patches. I feel like a girl scout with my patches, just a little, but truth be told I was a real GS flunky. Not so good with those group activities, oh whatever!
Coops wanted to be part of the picture (again) and yes I made him a coordinating collar out of my skirt fabric…and yes I would take him everywhere with me but he is incredibly grumpy and likes a total of two people, one of which is me and the other is John…end of story.

3 comments:
well of course he needed to be part of the picture-- look at that head pop in the last one! right outta vogue!
cathe, this is gorgeous as always. i was thinking about you while sewing today, telling myself not to rush through the details, because i wanted to get them perfect like you.
Love this skirt! You did a fabulous job and the fabric is beautiful! I love coops so much! What a cutie!!
OH...this skirt is so pretty.. [and to think ,it is a muslin..cant believe it..tooo pretty]
Emily and I both love the patches on it.. Looks just like a belt ,with the piping..
Blue is your color.. and Coops looks adorable with his matching collar..
Post a Comment