
I'm not sure which one of us fell in love with Heath pottery first but we did. For Father's day I though John would enjoy two Heath mugs…umm two, so I get to enjoy them too with a good cup o' Joe!
Now if you haven't heard of Heath Pottery and you want to check them out here's their link:
http://www.heathceramics.com
Here's a snippet from Heath's website:
"Edith Heath founded Heath Ceramics with a strong social point of view about the products her company made - simple, good things for good people."
Now I can live with that!
Happy Father's Day John!
http://www.heathceramics.com
Here's a snippet from Heath's website:
"Edith Heath founded Heath Ceramics with a strong social point of view about the products her company made - simple, good things for good people."
Now I can live with that!
Happy Father's Day John!


No comments:
Post a Comment