
This is a pattern from Anna Maria Horner, as well as the fabric. The pattern name is "Roundbout" and can be found at this link: http://store.annamariahorner.com/rodrsl.html
I actually had a small issue with the neckline. It really wanted to fall forward. I tried in a few different ways to adjust the neckline with no success and ended up adding a little interfacing to the bias tape to give it some weight. John was sure I was obsessed with making the neckline work (true, I was). The fabric is so delicate that it tends to drape a little more than I had expected.
The bottom edge of the shirt/blouse is suppose to be loose, I added a tie to the side to bring in the bottom edge a little. I also added 1" to the sleeve length and 2" to the body.
I'm a tall girl with wide shoulders. I will always have to do some alterations for fit…that's fine.



Isn't this flower sweet! It's from: http://emersonmade.com/
I'm in love with her flowers and other goodies. It's a charming website too!
I'm in love with her flowers and other goodies. It's a charming website too!


Next project; a shirt for John (yes I have used this pattern before). All his selection, fabric and buttons. It should be a fun project to make. I really like the material, especially on sale (30% off), all the more attractive! Details and pictures to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment