June 27, 2010

John's shirt



Here's John's shirt, completed today. I stayed up way to late last night (this morning) working on it. Since it is a repeat pattern it was all pretty straight forward. The fabricis very nice to work with, it's Japanese and has an interesting woven texture.






We've had so much rain in June, I feel like we might be living in the Pacific Northwest or Atlanta. It's very humid and everything appears to have a green cast!

1 comment:

sertyan said...

Hmm the more I dig 'deeper' into the older posts of your blog, I just found out that you sew for John too. It is so nice that you have found a soulmate that sews and shares the same passions as you. :)

I have seen John's a-many-creations. Please tell him that I am in awe with his talent. Where did he learn sewing?? Did he take classes too? The jeans he made looks store bought. Yes, he should make you a pair soon. hehe

 

avandia class action lawsuit