
My first project on Saturday was this tunic, or beach cover-up.
It still needs work, it's rather frumpy. I altered the pattern
by adding gathering to the front and back and adding patch pockets.
I think I will try slimming it down some, it's very boxy.
The material may have been a bad choice.
In the end (late Saturday night) I had to step away from it, frustrated.
More to come on this baby!
It still needs work, it's rather frumpy. I altered the pattern
by adding gathering to the front and back and adding patch pockets.
I think I will try slimming it down some, it's very boxy.
The material may have been a bad choice.
In the end (late Saturday night) I had to step away from it, frustrated.
More to come on this baby!

I think the back is the best part…


It rained all Saturday on and off, and Sunday wasn't much better.
So, I decided to make a shirt that would be rather straight forward.
The only alteration was to add length to the body and to use different sleeves.
The lace was given to me by John's Mom. It may have been made by his Grandmother.
I think it is a very nice addition. This project went very smoothly
with no surprises or struggles. I like it, I think it's pretty cute!
There's my weekend, spent sewing. John was redoing the bathroom counter
with new tile and faucets. Pictures to come, project about 80% complete.
So, I decided to make a shirt that would be rather straight forward.
The only alteration was to add length to the body and to use different sleeves.
The lace was given to me by John's Mom. It may have been made by his Grandmother.
I think it is a very nice addition. This project went very smoothly
with no surprises or struggles. I like it, I think it's pretty cute!
There's my weekend, spent sewing. John was redoing the bathroom counter
with new tile and faucets. Pictures to come, project about 80% complete.



See how pretty the lace is, not fussy, very graphic and simplistic.

No comments:
Post a Comment