
These are not ordinary green beans, at least not to me. A friend at work gave me seeds for all kinds of veggies and herbs. These babies came up from seeds! Somehow John and I didn't over water them or neglect them too badly. It could be that they are incredibly hardy but I would like to think it's all because we have green thumbs. In all honesty we don't have a clue what we are doing when it comes to our garden. So you can see why I'm even more boastful about these green beans. This is our second round of green beans. I'm just amazed at what a person can do to survive without going into a store, that is if they knew what they were doing and really had a plan. I am not suggesting I will become a farmer any time soon but I do think this is really cool!

No comments:
Post a Comment