I'm having a love affair with globes. They are so cool…basically you can have the whole world in your hands. I can spend hours looking at a globe!
Did I ever tell you I collect a lot of weird stuff. Okay it's not weird to me but it is a rather odd assortment of things.
These animals are made out of lead and are hollow cast. I would guess they are from the turn of the century. I know they were made by W Britains starting around 1893. Many of mine have had some serious play with a few dents and paint chips. I have been collecting them for around 10 years. I don't find them as easily I did in the past but I also don't search them.


1 comment:
What an amazing collection.. I too love collections. I collect Music boxes.I have about 200.. I have slowed down, since, I am running out of room,ha
I also collect dolls.Of all kinds..
Post a Comment