Downtown Minneapolis has become the home of the lunch truck. I don't mean a roach coach, I mean a pretty gourmet lunch! Today's special, fish tacos! Did I ever mention my love for a fish taco? Yes, I claim to be a vegetarian except when it comes to an extraordinary fish taco! And this my friends, was one of the best!
My friend Mr. J came to dine with me. I try and find new and exciting delights and today was right up there. The weather just happens to be perfect too, perfect for sidewalk dining! So we ate our tacos yum, yum and headed out on a walking tour.
This is a close-up of one of the bridges over the mighty Mo (Mississippi).
Bike riders rule in Minneapolis!
You can rent a bike and go from location *A* to location *B*, did I mention bikes rule in this city?
Did you know Mary Richards (the Mary Tyler Moore show) was based in Minneapolis? I kind of love Mary for what she represented, a woman that wanted a career!
With loads of frogs and turtles in the summertime.
And that concludes my brief tour of Minneapolis, hope you enjoyed it!




1 comment:
Oh what pretty pictures.. I enjoyed the MN tour.. fun,fun..
and your lunch tacos .looked yummy!!! [no wonder your skinny and perfect..vegetarian...How we wish we could look like that? haha]
Prod you and the Mr.J had a good lunch and such a lovely walk..
Post a Comment