
Alright, let me warn you, this is going to be a sad post so if you aren't up for it, head somewhere else.
Our dear Rose (Rosa Beans, Rosie, sweet girl) passed away today. We are all so sad and heart broken but know she is no longer in pain and in a much better place, free of a body that wouldn't cooperate any more.
She was a big fan of green frogs, hence the title of the post and the fabric. And we are really big fans of hers. She just happened to be a super smart dog that had an extraordinary understanding of the human language. Oddly at time she would debate us in her own doggie language. She was never shy or held back, a true leader of the pack.
The picture above was taken when she was a still a puppy with her brother Rocket, back in Georgia. They have always been connected in a strange but special way, although they had/have completely different personalities.
Yep, I'm a big fan of animals and dogs with a very special place in my heart for Rosie. The first time I met her she plopped down in my lap and that was that, her brother decided to come along for "the ride" as well and we haven't looked back since.
Darn extraordinary indeed! Her life was too short but I loved every minute of it! To that I say: Cheers to Rosie!
xoxo
Our dear Rose (Rosa Beans, Rosie, sweet girl) passed away today. We are all so sad and heart broken but know she is no longer in pain and in a much better place, free of a body that wouldn't cooperate any more.
She was a big fan of green frogs, hence the title of the post and the fabric. And we are really big fans of hers. She just happened to be a super smart dog that had an extraordinary understanding of the human language. Oddly at time she would debate us in her own doggie language. She was never shy or held back, a true leader of the pack.
The picture above was taken when she was a still a puppy with her brother Rocket, back in Georgia. They have always been connected in a strange but special way, although they had/have completely different personalities.
Yep, I'm a big fan of animals and dogs with a very special place in my heart for Rosie. The first time I met her she plopped down in my lap and that was that, her brother decided to come along for "the ride" as well and we haven't looked back since.
Darn extraordinary indeed! Her life was too short but I loved every minute of it! To that I say: Cheers to Rosie!
xoxo

1 comment:
So sorry for you loss Cathe. It is so hard...
Post a Comment