August 25, 2010

Lamb on the run

I "found" this lamb running around downstairs…yes really and I thought the light was so beautiful that I needed to document it (in other words, quick get out the camera).

If by now you don't know, I love the act of taking pictures. I always have but now that we all have digital cameras and create digital pictures there is so much more control. I'm almost obsessed at times. Lots of "what ifs" go through my mind when I take pictures. There is nothing more satisfying then seeing images in real time. Photoshop is also a very nice tool, although I feel pretty stupid most of the time when I'm trying to figure out things in PS.



This little guy was a test for a work project. He was one of many out-takes. He happily lives in my studio and guards my bookshelves from crazy small dogs.

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit