
Details to come on the ceramic charms and belt.
I'm a little short on words today.
I'm a little short on words today.
(I'm back) I came across these handmade buckles and belts on a blog and went to the link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cassieart
There are so many lovely buckle and belt combos to look at I almost couldn't decide what I liked best, which is very typical of me, easily overwhelmed with multiple choice.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cassieart
There are so many lovely buckle and belt combos to look at I almost couldn't decide what I liked best, which is very typical of me, easily overwhelmed with multiple choice.
Cassie, the creator of these lovelies is just wonderful. We chatted via email. She added the two charms (first picture) and wrapped everything up into a delightful package. Who couldn't love a squirrel and a bird?!
And the other side, a woven linen cotton. Cassie added the stitched red detail to the sides of the belt, a nice touch.Here's a close up of the buckle, it's ceramic and very light weight.
Isn't it pretty?
Isn't it pretty?



1 comment:
Love the blog post -- thank you so much. Your kind words mean a lot...especially after a loooong Monday. Gracias!
Post a Comment