August 14, 2010

To the farm

Part of our summer fun is to take classes and experience new things. We signed up to visit a farm in Wisconsin that survives solely on the principles of CSA (community supported agriculture) farming. The idea was to go to this farm, see how they grow their food, harvest fresh vegetables and then a chef would cook us lunch, all sounds nice, right?

The idea was great, but the actual execution fell far short from being a good experience. Sadly, I would not recommend this outing. I found some great photo opps, but I didn't find what I had hoped would be a pretty amazing afternoon. Oh well, it was a lovely drive with my favorite person, so really who could complain!


I love kale, love it!
I know, that's a weird one, but I bet I could make you kale you'd love!
Seriously!


















No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit