August 22, 2010

Man about Town


My sad story continues… My dear big Rocket passed away today, on his favorite couch. I can't really explain how this happened, just 2 weeks and a day earlier we lost Rosie.

Rosie and Rocket (aka Pocket) were incredibly connected and I know he really missed his sister. I find comfort in the thought that they are together as they should be.

He was a wonderful dog and never did anything wrong. When he was a puppy he was absolutely wild and did all kinds of crazy things but once he grew up he became the man of peace. 9 years is simply to short. I will miss my big dogs greatly.

Rocket was a really big guy with the sweetest heart, truly a "love puppy". He would lumber around, not clumsy but like a big brown bear. At times he would just smile, so happy and eager to please. He was such a good-good dog! Much love for the Pocket man!

No comments:

 

avandia class action lawsuit